Amy M. Wilkins
Amy Wilkins began her law career working for large national firms where she honed her skills in a wide range of litigation and appellate matters for both plaintiffs and defendants. As an attorney with Kirkland & Ellis in California, Steptoe & Johnson in Arizona and Lewis and Roca in Arizona, Ms. Wilkins has defended clients in commercial litigation, securities litigation, employment and criminal disputes.
In 2012, Ms. Wilkins saw an opportunity to create a firm where experienced litigators could help clients and provide quality representation without charging the overhead and high fees incurred when working with the larger firms. Since opening the doors to Wilkins Law, Ms. Wilkins has strategically recruited attorneys, adding expertise to the team, expanding the firm’s areas of practice.
As a member of Southwest Super Lawyers and Arizona’s Finest Lawyers, Ms. Wilkins has been recognized by her peers for her commitment to her clients. Her approach to law focuses on obtaining the best possible result, whether from pursuing litigation, an appeal or a more pragmatic, solution-for her clients.
Ms. Wilkins earned a BA from University of Arizona. She continued her education U of A James E. Rogers College of Law. where she received her JD, graduating Magna Cum Laude and was a member of the Order of the Coif.
Awards and Publications
- Editor-in Chief, Arizona Law Review
- Arizona Bar Association (2010)
- Distinguished Editor Award, Arizona Law Review
- Outstanding Senior Award, University of Arizona College of Law
- 10 out of 10 ranking, Avvo.com
- A Practitioner’s Guide to Class Actions, Arizona Chapter (co-author with Robert B. Carey),
- Litigation 101: Tips for Taking an Out-of-State Deposition, American Bar Association Litigation Section