The Wilkins Law team is well versed in employment law. We represent both employees and employers relating to disputes over non-compete and non-solicitation agreements, and we represent employers when facing employment-related disputes.
When an employee brings a case against their employer, it can damage a company’s reputation, affect its ability to hire talent and significantly strain resources. Our experienced employment law attorneys understand the intricacies of state and federal employment law. We work with our clients to gather evidence and build a case, as well as advise companies and business owners on how to maintain relationships with an employee who is still working in the organization.
To protect against employee issues, it always best to create a company environment and work practices that mitigate the risk of an employment-related lawsuit. Our employment law attorneys are available to help you revise or draft employee policies, procedures and contracts that will protect your business.
EMPLOYMENT LITIGATION ATTORNEYS
The Wilkins Law team recognizes that not all employers enlist best practices in the treatment and decisions related to employees. If you were wrongfully terminated, denied appropriate compensation and benefits or are a victim of workplace harassment, our employment law attorneys will aggressively fight for your rights in cases of:
- Constructive termination due to harassment or a hostile work environment
- Retaliation for taking FMLA leave or paid sick time
- Retaliation for requesting reasonable accommodations under the ADA
- Unpaid/unfair wages or commissions
- Unpaid overtime
- Non-disparagement and defamation issues
- Termination based on your protected class (race, religion, national origin, age or disability)