PHOENIX BUSINESS ATTORNEYS
At Wilkins Law, we know that running a business is challenging—managing employees, resources, contracts, vendors and customers. We understand that another party’s failure to fulfill an obligation can substantially affect your business and those who rely on you.
Amy Wilkins has worked on major litigation at some of the largest firms in the U.S. and with some of the best lawyers in the country. The Firm’s lawyers draw from that big-firm experience to litigate to achieve the best possible results for clients. Our legal experience includes breach of contract, product liability, business torts, commercial real estate, and member/management/shareholder disputes.
- Represented lender in breach of commercial contract dispute; won motion in limine eliminating more than $300 million in speculative consequential damages
- Represent commercial landlord in tenant disputes
- Represent media companies as counsel for first amendment issues
- Represented individual in property division dispute
- Represented multiple companies in breach of contract disputes